As of May 18, Bliss will again be booking and performing all spa services. Although we are going to do our best to make the experience as close to its old self as possible, your and our employees’ safety is our number one priority. As such, things will operate a tad differently that they did in the past. Here are some of the differences that you can expect:
- Prior to entry of our facilities we ask that you first give us a quick call and let us know of your arrival.
- We will then direct you to our check in, which also consists of simple health screening questions and a contactless temperature check.
- We ask that you bring a mask if you have one. If not, we will provide you with one. We ask that masks be worn in common areas. Masks will not be required during your service.
- If you are by yourself and would like to relax, we will be limiting our Relaxation and Tranquility rooms to one guest per room. Those from the same household may relax together.
- We have socially distanced our pedicure and manicure stations. All manicures will be performed with a really neat plexiglass system between therapist and guest.
- All facials will be performed with gloves. Depending on the facial, the use of gloves may or may not affect the experience. For instance, our Dermaplane Facial always has been performed using gloves.
- For those facials that have massage elements, we understand that gloves just won’t provide the same experience. No worries; we will have a list of complementary upgrades for you to choose from to make your experience whole.
So with all of that said, we SINCERELY look forward to seeing you in spa. Please call us at: 813-428-5991, write us at email@example.com, or click here to book your salon, nail, wax, or skincare services!